|Process ID ||BP-TS-04 |
|Process Description ||The Municipality's approval to start civil works at the site |
|Application Processing || |
- Fill out the construction starting application including all the data of the owner, plot and design consultant by the applicant.
- Attach required document
- Payment of the application fees.
- Notification of the beneficiary for the acceptance of the application or Complete the notes if find.
- Notify the beneficiary for the date of the visit to conduct the technical inspection of the site.
- Conducting the technical inspection of the site to make sure the plot is fenced according to the specifications and the project board according to the prepared model prior to implementation in the case of the new projects.
- Payment of the contractor (2%) of the value of the works as insurance for the removal of the waste (depending on the building area required).
- Pay fees.
- Issue the license. Notes:
- The implementation follow-up report shall be submitted by the consultant prior to the commencement of any stage of construction listed in the report.
- The consultant is required to supervise the buildings that cost more than (RO 10,000 - 10,000).
|Required Documents || |
- A copy of the municipal license and the certificate of affiliation to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Oman and valid commercial registers of the contractor and the .
- Attach the undertaking of the implementing contractor .
- A certified copy of the electricity plan from the electricity distributing company in the region.
- Undertaking of colors (signed and stamped by the owner, the contractor and ).
- The plot marks delivery .
- Contractor and Consultant Commitments
|Process Duration ||From 1 to 3 official working days |
|Fee ||Application fee ||OMR 1 |
|Service Fee ||OMR 1 |
|Resubmission Fee ||OMR 0 |