Advice and Instructions - mrmwr
Advice and Instructions
Advice & Instructions
The most important thing is to believe that our capabilities can make the required change. It is essential to participate in building the community and change some of the concepts and negative attitudes towards the environment. This ministry, through dissemination of municipal, environmental and water resources awareness is longing for making our community free of pollution and far away from all sort of wastes. Many activities one can get involved in to reach the required goals as follows:
- Participation in awareness campaigns.
- Participation in general cleaning campaigns.
- Participation in beaches and water channels cleaning campaigns.
- Involvement in work camps.
- Involvement in field visits organization.
- Participation in environmental tours organization.
- Participation in the different competitions.
- Participation in exhibitions.
- Involvement in good behaviour by dumping waste in designated places, rational use of water and preservation of the components of the environment and nature.
- Involvement in maintenance of some services projects by donation or collection of donations or field participation.
- If you are gifted, you may participate by writing articles or stories on such things in this website or daily newspapers.
- Use your leadership in dissemination of proper ideas by leading some group in your school or village.
- Involvement in re-cycle or re-use of some materials.
- Reduce use of plastic bags for the difficulty to decompose.
- Assist in planting a tree.
- Do not disturb turtles by noise or light while approaching them.
- Use friendly ozone pesticides and aromas.
- Consult the ministry specialists to discharge some of the chemicals you may have within your house.
- Do not misuse Water Closets.
- Do not misuse public parks.